Terrigal Wamberal Little Athletics
Little Athletics is a uniquely Australian activity for children from 4 to 17 years. Our club is located at Duffys Road, Terrigal and meets every Friday night from 5.45pm. The season runs annually from October to March.
We encourage all children to participate in a range of events. The focus is on fun and achieving ‘personal best results’ across the season. We are a family friendly club and members are offered bucket loads of encouragement to enjoy themselves! Parental/carer volunteering is compulsory whether that’s helping on the BBQ, handing out place numbers at the 100M track or firing the starters gun- there are many activities that need assistance every week, sign up here for your volunteer duties.
Please find below general registration information or for returning members please click here to Register for the season.
Registration Age Groups
Click here for the Registration Age Grid 2018-2019 to check the age group your child/children will be in for the season. Please check this- there have been changes to the dates allocated- especially if your child has a birthday in the back half of the year!!
LITTLE A’S NSW HAS RELEASED A BOOKLET TO OUTLINE CHANGES-
SEE THE PDF HERE
Annual Registration Fees
Little Athletics NSW- WILL NOT REFUND FEES, under any circumstance.
- $ 155.00 – First child
- $ 145.00 – Each child thereafter
- $ 115.00 – Tiny tots*
- Notes regarding Tiny Tots:
- To participate, members must turn 4 prior to 31 December 2018.
- This is a gross motor skills group run by PARENT HELPERS. An Age Manager will need to volunteer in order for this group to go ahead.
- ACTIVE KIDS REBATE
- CAN BE USED FOR LITTLE ATHLETICS
- Active Kids – Fact Sheet – Recipients
If you wish to trial you can do so at a cost of $25 for a two week trial. This option is for NEW ATHLETES ONLY. The trial must be done in two consecutive weeks and will not be allowed past Week 6 of the season. If after trialing you wish to register your child, the $25 will be taken off the cost of registration.
PLEASE NOTE: No results are recorded for trialists, as you are not officially a registered athlete and these weeks will not go toward your end of year statistics for awards.
*****Registration is ONLINE ONLY*****
- REGISTRATION IS ONLINE ONLY-
- Please note when you register online you will still need to pick up your child’s registration numbers on your first night of the season.
- All new registrations MUST show proof of age such as Birth Certificate, passport or blue medical book. This can be emailed to our Registrar or presented at Registration collection.
- Parent/carer volunteering is compulsory- so please be aware this is expected when you register your child/ren.
- Some of the forms you will need before you collect a rego number (along with proof of age for new registrations only) are here- including WWCC
Terrigal Wamberal Little Athletics have a compulsory uniform.
Important Dates for 2018/19
- First competition night for 2018/19 season 5/10/18
- Central Coast Zone Championships Fri 30/11/18- Sun 2/12/18
- Last competition night before Xmas break 14/12/18
- First competition night after Xmas break 25/1/19
- Club Championships 1/2/19
- Region Championships Sat 8/2/19 -Sun 9/2/19
- Last competition night for 2018/19 season 15/3/19
- State Track and Field Championships Sat 16/3/19 – Sun 17/3/19
- More dates and fun events are updated through out the season. Keep up to date on events calendar and the TWLAC Facebook page
We look forward to welcoming you and your children into our club! If you have any further questions or queries please contact our registrar April on 0468 924 331.