15 Nov Air Quality Announcement

 

We are delaying the decision on tonight’s comp until 5.15pm.

As a slight breeze is starting to make slightly positive changes on the air quality.
We request all set up volunteers to be at Duffy’s at 5pm and call will be made by 5:15pm if we go ahead. Volunteer Credit will be given for set up even if cancelled.
We are hoping to run tonight’s event and are trying to make an informed decision closer to our start time.

Those athletes that suffer from Asthma and other conditions may chose not compete, even if we run the event tonight.
* Fire assistance donations will still be taken either way*

This entry was posted in Home. Bookmark the permalink.